Our Work Processes
- At Grabski Hostel, we continue to implement the very unique and advanced work processes that we have accumulated thanks to extensive experience and vast professional knowledge in the field of rehabilitative therapy. We assist populations with difficult physical disabilities who have normal cognitive capabilities, multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy and stroke victims.
The processes are based on:
- Using some of the most advanced treatment technology in the world.
- Diverse, extensive activities during leisure time and for employment purposes.
- Focusing on encouragement and development of independence to boost rehabilitation efforts.
- Following a unique approach that adapts the environment to the resident’s needs and desires (human-oriented services).
- Our vision is a home that is filled with volunteers from normative populations together with the residents, as well as integrating the residents themselves into normative populations outside of the home on leisure outings, trips, tours and shows throughout the city.